- bridge for children and beginners -
LESSON 1 - THE PLAYERS AND THE PLAYINGS CARDS
Welcome to LESSON 1 of the minibridge course. I'm looking forward to it, you too!
Make sure you have a real set of cards with you. That way you can try everything you learn.
WHAT WILL WE LEARN IN THIS BRIDGE LESSON
- Minibridge is played with 4 players.
- The players are divided into 2 teams.
- Every player gets a bridge name. That is cool, isn't it?
- So you get the NS-team with player North and player South.
- They play against the EW-team with player East and player West.
- Your bridge name gives you a fixed place at the bridge table.
- Below you see 2 ways to sit at the bridge table.
THE NUMBER OF CARDS AND THEIR COLORS
Time to get the playing cards out!
- Minibridge is played with a deck of 52 cards, without jokers.
- Each player gets 13 cards.
- There are 4 symbols: ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. We call them SUITS.
- In minibridge we have 4 SUITS.
- We have 13 cards with ♠. We call them SPADES.
- We have 13 cards with ♥. We call them HEARTS.
- We have 13 cards with ♦. We call them DIAMONDS.
- We have 13 cards with ♣. We call them CLUBS.
THEE MINIBRIDGE QUIZ
Answer the questions below. If you have all the questions correct, then you get the
minibridge LESSON 1 certification and then you are ready for the LESSON 2 of our minibridge course.
Here are the questions of our minibridge quiz.
© Copyright MiniBridge.eu 2019. All Rights Reserved.